Food and Drug Safety
Information from the USDA.GOV about Food and Drug Products Recalls in the US.
- Moor Herbs Recalls “Angel Formula” Infant Formula Because of Possible Health Risk
Moor Herbs of Detroit, MI is recalling it's Angel Formula, because FDA testing determined that the product did not meet specific nutrition and labeling requirements for infant formula, even though it is marketed as such. When the product was tested, the iron, sodium, and potassium content were well
- Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. Announces Voluntary Recall for Certain Salads Processed at its Springfield, OH and Soledad, CA Facilities and Containing Iceberg Lettuce Due to Possible Health Risk from Listeria monocytogenes
Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. is voluntarily recalling from the market all Dole-branded and private label packaged salads described below processed at its Springfield, OH and Soledad, CA production facilities containing iceberg lettuce, due to a possible health risk from Listeria monocytogenes. Lister
- World Health Products, LLC. Issues Allergy Recall on Undeclared Milk Allergen in Jetfuel Diuretic
World Health Products, llc. of Monroe, CT is recalling Jetfuel Diuretic UPC 859613000859, because it may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. The GAT Sport Jetfuel
- GHGA, LLC. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish in Chicken Salad Croissants
GHGA, LLC. is voluntarily recalling 266, 7.8 oz. packages of Chicken Salad Croissants due to undeclared fish. People who are allergic to fish run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. The recalled product was shipped to Kroger stores in Alabama, Geor
- Haifa Smoked Fish Inc Expands Recall of Turbot Cold Smoked 8 oz Package Lots # 97, 223, 299, 321 Because of Possible Health Risk
HAIFA SMOKED FISH of Jamaica, NY is expanding their recall of Turbot Cold Smoked 8 oz Packages to include 920 LB of Turbot from Lots 97, 223, 299, 321. The products have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections i
- Relish Foods, Inc Recalls Frozen Tuna Steaks Because of Possible Health Risk
On December 27, 2021, Relish Foods, Inc of El Segundo, California voluntarily initiated the recall of Frozen Pacific Fusion Brand 10 oz Tuna Steaks. The recall was the result of a consumer complaint whereafter sampling by FDA revealed that the product has potential to contain elevated levels of hist
- Dianne's Fine Desserts Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Pecan Allergen in Sienna® Chocolate Decadent Brownie
Dianne's Fine Desserts of Newburyport, MA 01950 is recalling 1,480 trays of Sienna® Chocolate Decadent Brownies due to a mis-pack, resulting in an undeclared tree nut (pecan). People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to pecans run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if
- Poppies International, Inc. Battleboro, North Carolina Issues Voluntary Recall on Certain Lots of Chocolate Enrobed and Cream Puff Products Due to Possible Presence of Metal
Poppies International, Inc. of Battleboro, NC is issuing a voluntary recall of selected products that were made during December 7-10, 2021, due to the possible presence of small metal fragments. The issue was discovered during production. No injuries or incidents have been reported in connection wit
- Seviroli Foods Inc., of Garden City is Recalling Aplenty Rotini with Plant Based Bolognese Meal Kit Due to an Undeclared Allergen – Milk in the Product
SEVIROLI FOODSA INC., of Garden City is recalling Aplenty Rotini with Plant Based Bolognese Meal Kit due to an undeclared allergen – milk in the product. The affected products were sold through Amazon Fresh stores and Fresh online channels and distributed throughout the US.
- Woody’s Pet Food Deli Recalls Raw Cornish Hen Pet Food for Salmonella Health Risk
Woody’s Pet Food Deli of Minneapolis, MN is recalling Raw Cornish Hen pet food “With Supplements” sticker due to a Salmonella health risk. The product was distributed in the company’s retail stores in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and Woodbury, Minnesota. Salmonella can affect animals eating the product.